About This Blog

This blog attempts to chronicle my interest and growing visibility in the shaman's way. As a child I was very open to spirit worlds, and this quality was fostered and nurtured by my parents, my mother especially. In my twenties I found myself immersed in the study and practice of Polarity Therapy, a holistic system of bodywork, counseling, yoga, and nutrition developed by Dr. Randolph Stone. I began my Polarity Practice in 2002, and it is from this point that shamanic doors began to open and I began to journey with my clients. In 2009 a radical series of life events and unexpected doors began to fly open in fast succession. The most deeply touching is that of the whirling dervish, where I was trained and initiated in a five month intensive process. Following the blazing path opened to me, I now work with daily practices combining many forms of bodywork, meditation, yoga, and ecstatic dance. I remain true to the beating heart of Ayahuasca on a personal level, and to the community of the Shuar from which she came to me. My doctorate on spiritual and artistic practice will be completed in 2014. Please share in my personal journey, it is ever growing and ever changing. As we each awaken and New Earth is being co-created, every one of your comments are most welcome. In Eternal Peace~ Hannah Skywalker Dancing Heart

Monday, November 21, 2011

Pure High White

Love. Action. Fire. Wind. Breath and Breathlessness.  Love opening up inside. Angel eyes looking out.  In all of us! Do you see them?  The lovely sweet innocent eyes of more and more people every week?  I do.  And I see myself differently too, a shadow full of light, a little flame upon the planet :)  Being something of a realist, I have been waiting and watching to see how the earths changes, her own blueprint for evolution, would actually affect us.  I wasn't sure how dramatic or not it would be.  I mean, every era feels the majesty and beauty of change within its cycle.  Today, yesterday, the day before, tomorrow, I just laugh because it is so real. Magic is returning....
At the pro-test site in London the sacred has entered at last.  On the 11th I participated in a giant sacred circle that became a peace march that became public ceremony at the courts of justice, the home of the prime minister, and buckingham palace.  I drummed my little hands blue and frozen to the frame.  And it was powerful.  This past weekend, as I walked about, there were little candles everywhere, i blew kisses to all my friends, we laughed, traded books on Buddhism, and it just feels radically less stringent, more and more free.  We are having visioning workshops now, and I co-designed and helped to paint a new banner saying "Visioning Alternatives to crisis. 99%"  100% is only a few years off I reckon. Something beautiful is here.


Hannif is a word in the Sufi tradition meaning purity.  Hannif has been practiced since the time of Abraham or even longer.  It is the opening of the heart seed through fire, the fire of love.  Love is what is here, pouring into us and through us and out of us.  Yesterday, as I rested and recharged, walked in nature, and reflected on the intensity of change and growth across the globe, I spoke a little praise for hannif: My heart is split wide open, like a seed tossed into the fire, cracked and popping with sound and sparks, and little germ, baby soft, shoots into the stars.  
In Ayahuasca hearts are also burst wide open.  A great purging happens, and then light!  Our natural connectedness, which we often forget, comes rushing back to the forefront.  A sensation of all humanity, plant life, earth creatures, and star beings - as one - emerges through the body.  It is beautiful and wonderful.  Many many times this past few weeks that sensation has opened in my students, my interactions with friends, in ceremony.  This feeling, this which I am so clumsily trying to put into words in this post and this blog, is the crucx of our revolution, our turning point as a species and a planet.  It is the work of zillions of souls, billions of ceremonial prayers, thousands of years, and decades of activism, truly happening now. 


I wish I could give you a taste of
the burning fire of Love.
There is a fire
blazing inside of me.
If I cry about it, or if I don't,
the fire is at work,
night and day.
People make clothing to cover their intellect,
but the heart of Lovers
is a shroud,
inflamed in golden hues of Love  ~Mevlana Rumi~



May our world be full to the brim with love and lovers!  Happiness is our human birthright.  Laughter. Music. Dance.  While earth may never be a utopia of sorts, as it is a ground for evolutionary development which embraces both the dark and light, we can, as humans and creatures and beings upon this planet, know and claim our collective birthright.  I believe that is what we are doing now, in our communities, our practices, our pro-tests, and our occupations.  This is why it cannot be stopped, it is so much bigger than any of us! 
Pure. High. White. Fire. Love.

1 comment:

  1. A really nice video I found saying just this. The movement is not about anybody to blame, it is about finding our paths of service, our new ways of being. *love*

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRtc-k6dhgs&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete