About This Blog

This blog attempts to chronicle my interest and growing visibility in the shaman's way. As a child I was very open to spirit worlds, and this quality was fostered and nurtured by my parents, my mother especially. In my twenties I found myself immersed in the study and practice of Polarity Therapy, a holistic system of bodywork, counseling, yoga, and nutrition developed by Dr. Randolph Stone. I began my Polarity Practice in 2002, and it is from this point that shamanic doors began to open and I began to journey with my clients. In 2009 a radical series of life events and unexpected doors began to fly open in fast succession. The most deeply touching is that of the whirling dervish, where I was trained and initiated in a five month intensive process. Following the blazing path opened to me, I now work with daily practices combining many forms of bodywork, meditation, yoga, and ecstatic dance. I remain true to the beating heart of Ayahuasca on a personal level, and to the community of the Shuar from which she came to me. My doctorate on spiritual and artistic practice will be completed in 2014. Please share in my personal journey, it is ever growing and ever changing. As we each awaken and New Earth is being co-created, every one of your comments are most welcome. In Eternal Peace~ Hannah Skywalker Dancing Heart

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Manifesting Dreams

Oh the dreams and visions that are in the heart!  Centers and gardens, communities and platforms for peace, dances, children, ancestors and loves, work, direction, passion, stillness, fire!  Stepping down the inspiration of spirit from the crown into physical reality is a journey!  In Advaita Vedanta this is seen as a process of moving into form from divine levels of reality - through causal and subtle levels - into physical realities.  In Polarity Cosmology the process moves from etheric realities of the spirit into far reaching visions of the third eye - visions are made physical at the lightest levels of density on the breath of the spoken word - they marinate and then sprout in the centers of the heart - become actionable will in the fire center - are moved on, flowing forth through emotional commitment - then finally shape takes form as dense matter on the Earth.  

As an artist, I love these processes!!  And I am moving into the caduceus of manifestation in this instant.  I am speaking to you of my visions, as they have now grown sprouts, and are becoming actionable, full of emotional current.  Specific to this fortnight are the dances! =)  

In my most recent night of visioning with Ayahuasca I was taught to dance.  I was shown specific movements by a person who was all in gold, who shimmered with light and gold, and whose garments had a trim of black.  In the morning, I danced a bit of the dance.  I have spoken of it to a few people, and next week I will enter into the active rehearsal process, shaping and growing the movement or matrix which will form the structure of my first vision-based solo piece.  In the process of speaking, a student of mine from a continent and years away showed up in my life, fresh into her newly discovered passion for historical costume design :)  She spoke to me of how to research my vision, and the fire center set to work in a sleepless night of google image passion =)  What I found brought me to humble servitude....

First, I began with Golden Dancers: 

She is from Thailand.  The hat and shapes are very close, but not quite perfect to my vision.














Then, I found her:


She is from Tibet, and getting closer.
















Finally, I come across this one and label it 'Best Dancer'.


This turns out to be Padmapani.  This is the golden one who was teaching me!  This is the dance I am dancing!  I continue to research and find that Padmapani was prominent in the 4th-5th Centuries, with the highest concentration of statues from this period found in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal.  Well, I have been saying since I was 9 years old that someday, when I am an old woman, I am going to live in a cave in Nepal :)  This excites me so much, but there is still more! 

As I continue to research Padmapani I find out that he is a dancer and messenger for Ahmitabha the Buddha of Infinite Life.  Ahmitabha and Amitayus are one and the same.  AND I have had a picture of Amitayus on my altar now for four and a half years!!  I had no idea who this was, but I loved him immediately when I saw the image, and even wrote his purpose into the essay that got me the graduate school spot which moved me to England where I met the friend who introduced me to the Shaman with whom I had my dancing visions :)  Love~  Oh glorious love which is there all along to guide us, whether we know it or not.
Padmapani - My Favorite Version























Ahmitabha - glowing with light!



























We have been working through the night and the day just now, my student and I, drawing from across levels to craft and weave a costume (or two or three!) of beauty and truth. 

Happy happy joy joy! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah! I will be in Nepal soon! Look forward to the land and her sacred Spirits teaching me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lilan that is wonderful! I wish the most heart opening and expansive experience for you~ Please do tell me all about it :)

    Love,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete